Tuesday 8 August 2017

Versamark Resist Card with Sunshine Sayings



In my last post I included a video tutorial for the Versamark Resist technique (done on Glossy White Cardstock) and here today I have another card that uses the same background technique.  This time I used the flower from the Sunshine Sayings stamp set, and then bartered over the top with a combination of Peekaboo Peach and Tangerine Tango.... I thought it came up beautifully in these colours!

Click HERE if you would like to view my Versamark Resist Tutorial.

Just for a bit of drama I have added a piece of Black and White striped ribbon which is a product out of new Holiday Catalogue coming your way on the 1st September 2017.... loving the black and white trim... its so classy!  And those black rhinestones are also soon to be released!

I've included a product list here for you should you wish to purchase any of these (or other) StampinUp products. You can either click on the picture that you want to be taken to the Online Store for that item, or you can click HERE to go to the Online Store main page. Items are sent directly to you for a low postage charge, anywhere in Australia!

Enjoy this card today!



Product List



No comments: