Wednesday 16 August 2017

Love Quilting? The Quilted Christmas Suite is for you..... (another Sneak Peek!)


Today I am showing off another new suite from the upcoming 2017 Holiday Catalogue.... and for the sewing/quilting people out there.. this one is for you!   This fabulous new suite is called "Quilted Christmas" and there are stamps, framelits, DSP and accessories to match.  I love that all the pieces co-ordinate and fit together, and there are so many options.

Today I've used the DSP in the background of my card, and then used the framelits and stamps to create the centre piece. The centre flower is stamped and then the pieces cut so that they fit into the silver glimmer frame. I love how easy it is to piece them together.   (This card is to say thank you to a friend for her recent kindness to me and yes, she is a quilter.  I used the "Thank You" from the Daisy Delight stamp set)

The Quilted Christmas bundle will be available from September 1st, 2017.   I'll be showing off lots more that you can do with it, but in the meantime enjoy this sneak peek!

Linda x


No comments: